Cookbook Recipe Contest
Thank you for your interest in submitting a recipe for the UIC Cookbook Recipe Contest!
Winning recipes will be used to develop a cookbook that will be made available for sale to the UIC community and the general public. Proceeds from the cookbook sales will be used to purchase food for the UIC Pop-Up Pantry, a free resource for UIC students experiencing food insecurity.
Submission Deadline: Friday November 17, 2017
Contest open to UIC students, faculty, staff, and alumni only.
Use at least two of the following ingredients in your recipe:
• Pasta, rice, or instant mashed potatoes
• Macaroni and cheese
• Rice-a-Roni (or similar product)
• Ramen noodles
• Canned ravioli with meat sauce (or similar product)
• Canned beans (i.e., black, kidney, pinto)
• Canned vegetables (i.e., green beans, corn, carrots, and mixed vegetables)
• Canned tuna
• Canned chicken
• Canned soup (i.e., chicken noodle, cream of mushroom, cream of tomato, any variety of Campbell’s Chunky soups,)
• Peanut Butter