Request a Workshop
Request a Workshop Heading link
Thank you for your interest in our Wellness Center workshops! We primarily serve student organizations, faculty, or staff who are instructors. Please read below for important information to know about requesting a workshop.
**Currently, all workshops are 45-50 minutes long and are available in-person or Zoom (Zoom is preferred)**
- Please submit workshop requests at least (2) weeks in advance of your event date.
- Please help us to keep our student presenters safe by scheduling in-person workshops no later than 5 pm. Anything after 5pm needs to be approved. If approved will be held via Zoom.
- At this time, workshops are only available to students affiliated with the University of Illinois system
- In order to request a workshop, there must be a minimum of 10-12 expected attendees
- If the workshop is confirmed, a Wellness Center staff will send requestor an official “workshops confirmed” email. Only a confirmed email from Wellness Center staff confirms workshop request has been accepted and approved
- **To respect the academic success of our student staff, we will not be accepting workshops 2 weeks prior to Finals
- Audience: Registered UIC students
- A reserved room/classroom (quiet with no through traffic) [Not required if the workshop will be offered via Zoom]
- A dedicated audience of UIC students (students who are regularly convened to attend an organizational meeting or class session)
- Required audience size: 10-12 students or more
- Technology in the room: laptop, screen, data projector, and USB adaptor or computer with USB port
- Zoom recordings or slide sharing will not be permitted ( a post-workshop summary page will be shared with requestor/attendees)